Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Thinking About Using an Assessment for Leadership Development?


HERE'S SOME FEEDBACK FROM AN EXPERT 
THAT YOU MAY WANT TO CONSIDER BEFORE SELECTING AN ASSESSMENT:



The CDR 3D Suite is my favorite "deep dive" leadership style assessment for the leaders I coach.  It's my go-to assessment when clients are open for me to choose.  The reasons are twofold:  I genuinely like and trust the data and I genuinely like and trust the CDR folks.  

I use the data throughout the course of engagements, to find the most effective route to meeting a client's identified goals.  And I suggest they use it as a lifelong tool when they are at career crossroads or when they're stuck.

Nancy and her team have always been available to me and my clients, from their ability to interpret confusing results to assisting me with benchmarking a client's strengths and abilities against job profiles from their databank.  They're extremely professional and a delight to work with.

Best,

Patricia Wheeler, Ph.D.

Leadership Consultant, Executive Coach, Expert on Senior Leader Transitions, Managing Partner at The Levin Group LLC

To learn more about the CDR 3-D Suite, go to:  www.cdrassessmentgroup.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment