Friday, July 26, 2013

Client Email Makes Our Day!

From:
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 2:28 PM
To:
Subject: Recommendation: CDR Assessment Group


Hi All:

I hope that you are doing well.  I am sending along some information about CDR Assessment Group, a top notch consulting firm specializing in training, development, leadership coaching and integration( and more).  I know firsthand that CDR’s proprietary assessment tool is AMAZING.  I had the assessment done and it blew me away in its accuracy and perceptiveness - at even the most micro levels.  The session to discuss my assessment was extremely meaningful and valuable.  

There is a lot of flexibility around what they can do to respond to an organization’s unique goals and challenges.  In short, I highly recommend CDR. 

Thanks for your time.

Deputy Managing Director of Organizational Development &
Talent Management 
City of Philadelphia



No comments:

Post a Comment