Do you consider yourself to be a realist or even a pessimist who is compelled to dig deep with lots of questions? Are you known for your sarcasm? Are you known for having an inquiring or investigative mind and for being one who is determined to unravel the mystery others fail to see? Do you prefer to shoot down ideas early to avoid wasting time because you know they won’t work? Are you proud of being a tough critic?
If you answered yes to two or more of the above, this “Cynics” webinar is a must attend for you.
Leaders and professionals who have “Cynic” Risk Factor tendencies are often people who are analytically driven and who enjoy solving puzzles and holes in logic. Unfortunately, Cynics tend to stifle or kill innovation, mistrust others, and can alienate others due to their negative assumptions and comments. Sometimes Cynics see themselves as humorous; the problem is that their colleagues may fail to see the humor and are often offended or demotivated by what they interpret as caustic remarks.
You will learn:
- The line between healthy skepticism and harmful mistrust
- The impact Cynics have on performance
- Ways that behaviors manifest for Cynics
- Tactics on how to build trust and improve relationships
- Ways to neutralize your Cynic tendencies
- Action plan ideas for development