Perhaps your leadership coaching and development tools are just letting you see the surface.
We can help you change that view!
Join us in Oklahoma City on May 6 - 7 , 2015 for a
CDR Coaches' Certification Workshop!
The CDR 3-D Suite, an unmatched assessment tool, along with highly skilled coaches, enables leaders to get beneath the surface. The Suite peaks self awareness by pinpointing specific character, risk factors that can derail their effectiveness, and drivers and motivational needs. These insights are essential to formulate and fast forward the best suited development plans.
Coaches leader clients' benefit by:
- accelerating the development process - by hitting the ground running at the first session
- clarity and self awareness unlike any past feedback
- no spin feedback - constructive, on point results without sugar coating
- focusing on their own unique true talent and strengths, gaps, risk factors and motivational needs
- quickly building accurate action plans for measurable results, and more...
Patricia Wheeler, Ph.D., managing partner at The Levin Group, LLC in Atlanta wrote, "
"The CDR 3D Suite is my favorite "deep dive" leadership style assessment for the leaders I coach. It's my go-to assessment when clients are open for me to choose. The reasons are twofold: I genuinely like and trust the data and I genuinely like and trust the CDR folks. They're extremely professional and a delight to work with."
The CDR Coaches' Certification Process includes:
- Pre-requisite - participants take the CDR 3-D Suite and have 2.5 hour coaching feedback session
- Two-Day Workshop with expert instructor
- Materials- actual case studies, manual, templates, leadership development action plans, and supplemental materials
- Complimentary CDR 3-D Suite - for practice leader coaching session after the workshop
- Marketing Kit - to help you promote your services to external or internal clients with CDR tools
- Post Workshop Review - participants review their practice session preparation with an instructor before "going live" with client coaching session
Oklahoma City University, Meinders School of Business, 2501 N. Blackwelder, Oklahoma City, OK
For a full brochure or to enroll, contact: email@example.com or call 918.488.0722